Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

One step at a time....

Day 5 __ Activity 1
Short story -
  • There I was alone in a forest, "Arrrggg, how could I've been so stupid, where could they possibly be?! I questioned myself with terror running down my spine. I ran following a random track of leaves. "Arrrggg that stupid tree!!" I continued to blame myself. For a second there I stopped and breathed, hearing voices approaching from my right. "Hello!!!, anyone there!" I kept searching, with my heart beating anonymously. The next thing I know bags laid on the ground, confusingly hoping that they belong to my camp group. 
Activity 2 - 
A DLO about a famous person of New Zealand -  (Sonny Bill Williams)


Bonus activity -
Cycling in the Otago Rail Trail - I think can be really supportive for a simple work out to do with a family member or friend. I personally agree with this outdoor activity, hopefully I can truely visit around Central Otago and give cycling a chance.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kayla,
    I like the way you have presented your DLO of Sonny Bill Williams.
    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla,

    Great DLO about Sonny Bill Williams. Did you find any interesting facts about him? I would love to read more. Although your story was short, you shared great detail of what happened during your visit at the Lewis Pass Scenic reserve. I predicted a lot of things that could have happened, I can't wait to see what happened next once you saw the bags on the ground. Keep up the good work Kayla. This is Awesome!


    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Kayla. My name is Reagan and I am in Mamaku Hub.

    I really like how you have added some really interesting facts into your Sonny Bill Williams DLO. I also like the language that you have used in Activity 1.

    Next time you might want to add some more information into the bonus activity.

    Other than that I think that this was a really cool post!!!!

    From Reagan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.