Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Planting a seed:

Planting a seed:


Step one:
Screenshot 2017-09-29 at 12.25.32 PM.png
Before 
First you will need a yogurt cup or a kind of cup to plant your seed.
Step two:
Grab a pin or compass to poke a numerous number of holes on the bottom of the cup.
Step three:
Test your cup and examine it through some water to discover the draining process.
Step four:
Grab some pebbles or small rocks to put inside your cup, then repeat to drain water inside.  
After 
Step four:
Add some fertilized soil a centimeter below the tip of the cup,  then insert finger to make a space for the seed.
Step five:
Insert seed and then cover with remaining soil. Water once a day under the sunlight and observe as it grows.







3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kayla my name is Katelin and I'm from Grey Main School In Mamaku Hub. Wow this is a really cool way to show how to plant seeds. I like how you have added some photos and put lots of detail into your writing maybe next time you could present it in a more colorful way But Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora and hi. My name is Kash King from Grey Main School. I like your blog post because I love planting things. Next time you could show us when the plant is fully grown. You gave good instructions from Kash`

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Kayla, my name is Tahli and I go to St Patricks school in Greymouth, I really like the way you explained the easy way of planting things, I also like the way you had really good words to make the instructions better. - Tahli

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.