Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Keep New Zealand beautiful!

Day 7 ___ Activity
List of how I can make my neighbourhood appear more beautiful - 
  • First to maintain your own home. 
  • Avoid accumulating junk/rubbish into your yard.
  • Tend to lawn and yard.
Activity 2:
A picture of me participating in a relaxing activity-  (Reading a book)
Bonus activity:
Description of what I have recently learnt about this Winter learning journey week - 
  • Throughout this winter learning journey week, I have learnt plenty of news about our local New Zealand and the endangered species that are living in our country. I am very surprised that us New Zealanders participated in creating one of the world's most fastest motorbikes in the world. In duration of this week this journey has taught me to look after our pure New Zealand creations as it will hopefully fulfill the word for future generations to come. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla,
    I have enjoyed reading your blog posts, I like how you have used some sophisticated vocabulary to make your work even better!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.