Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

New Zealand by land and sea!

Day 2 __ Activity 1:
Three places I mostly enjoyed and why-
  • I enjoyed driving past Rangitoto as I had explored my eyes onto the most largest volcano in New Zealand. 
  • Secondly, it was driving to Karekare that hyped me up, to experience the wonderful beach that had been calling my name.
  • Last of all, I enjoyed the hotel close to Dargaville where I finally had a place to rest my head after the long day that embeded before me. 
Dear Diary, 9.07.17
Today was the most exciting yet stimulating day of my life, hearing the laughs and cries of joy of my family and experiencing the wonderful places in Aotearoa. My favourite place that I had accomplished was the when I laid my eyes on the most largest volcano in New Zealand. 

Activity 2:
5 questions I would ask Laura Dekker in an interview - 
  • How did you feel about sailing across the world by yourself?
  • Who inspired you to sail a substantial distance?
  • Are you going to continue to accomplish more achievements?
  • What was your best advice that you were given?
  • How do you set your goals?

Bonus activity:
5 outdoor activities that a family member of mine enjoys - 
  1. Walk around the block for some fresh air.
  2. Hang laundry on a beautiful day to accomplish at least one household chore. 
  3. Gardening to help the environment grow.
  4. Enjoy a game of cricket or volley with the family.
  5. Fish to provide food for the family. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Kayla,

    Thank you for completing Day 2 activities. I really enjoyed reading your questions you created for Laura. I love the way you asked about any beneficial advice she might have received before embarking her Sailing Journey. I can't wait to see her response if we get the chance to meet her.

    My I ask who did you interview for the bonus activity? I see we have similar interests of outdoor activities. I love hanging the laundry outside on a beautiful day and my family love going fishing too to provide food for the family. Do you have a favorite fish you love to eat? I love eating Snappers and Alfosino's. They are so delicious!

    Keep up the good work Kayla. You are doing great!

    Cheers,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.