Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Yeah, I can now play songs on the guitar!

On a shiny and fantastic day,I had my guitar lesson. First I woke up with a fright because my alarm clock did not go off, so I had to get ready as fast as a cheetah. When it was around 9:30, I practised on my guitar until it was 10 o'clock. Then it was time to go so my mum and I raced to the car and we drove to my guitar class.
Image result for guitar background
                    After a couple of minutes, I have arrived at my destination. Then I crossed the road with fear because there were a lot of cars, and they were like speeding bullets. It was cold inside the classroom, so I ran around the hall and said " Hello" to my teacher. After a few minutes I saw my friend Evelen so I sat down next to her.Our teacher told us to play a song that involved these notes A,B,C C chord,F,E,B chord,E,D A miner and then D,C, E chord.It was really hard but I managed to play it when my teacher helped me. After that we completed a challenge where we had to play the first to the last string.
                 Before long, our teacher our teacher taught us another song, we played A,B,C,D,E,F,G and the low A,B,C,D,E,F,G. That was really fun because we all had to play it really quickly. I felt really nervous because we sat in a circle and we all had to share what we have learnt. I went first, I shared the first song which had A,B,C C chord, F,E, B chord,E,D, A miner, D,C E chord. My teacher said "Great job" and I was really happy about that.
               Then, we all went off into pairs and I went with Evelen because I needed to teach her a song that I know. We played and played until we finished the song. After a while we all went into a circle again so that each pair could play a song. After the first pair went, it was our turn to play a song. We both decided to not play the A,B,C song instead we played another song. After we played our teacher said " Well done" and we were both very happy about it. Then it was 11 o'clock so I said "Goodbye" and left. It was so weird because it was like the time had sped and my lesson ended so quickly.
                Today was really fun and exciting because I learnt new chords and notes that I could share with my family and friends.

WALT use and understand descriptive language.
I know this when I use appropriate similes and adjectives to describe events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.