Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

Have you ever been to a play date before?

Image result for play dateOn one shiny and beautiful day, Cheska and I planned to play at the park with one other. We planned to have our play date at Dunkirk park. First I woke up in the morning after a wonderful dream, it was as if I could hear singing and the smell of flowers in my room. After that I had toast and porridge.                          Then, when it was 10 am, Cheska called me and said, "Hi Kayla, we can go at the park at 3pm?" I agreed and packed some snacks to have.I quickly got dressed as fast as a motorcycle racing at 2:30 pm. Then it was 3:00. My cousin and I walked to the park and we waited for Cheska to come.
                           While we were at the park, I built a wooden slide that worked. Then Cheska came (finally!). I showed her my wooden slide and we played on it. After that we both sat down and ate our snacks. Cheska brought crackers, juice and oreos. I brought some cookies. The snacks were yummy and I felt like I was a Chocolate land with Cheska.                          Before long, we played tag with Cheska's little brother and he was the tagger. Then we went on the swings and had a competition of who could swing the highest. After that, we raced and climbed on the tree because we were scared of a huge dog. Finally we got down and went on the slides. That was my favourite part because I like that feel of the wind in my hair when I am on the swing. Then it was time to go home so we said, "Goodbye!"                           Today was fantastic because I got to play lots of games with Cheska and her little brother.Maybe we will able to play longer next time if we met up earlier.


WALT use and understand descriptive language. 
I know this when I put similes and adjectives in my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.