Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

Aotea centre is the best!

Image result for aotea centreOn Friday the 3rd of July, our whole school went on a trip. I enjoyed the part when the professionals performed on stage, because I saw the shapes that they were making through their movements. I also like the part when our class and Room one went into a dark room to watch a story. The story was about two people that went up to the mountain so that they can blow the smoke away from their town. Another thing that I enjoyed was when we all went to the bottom level in the building to try out a piece of digital art. When we blew into the phone, the screen in front of us has a face that changes.

We are learning to write a description.
Success criteria: I know this when I describe my favourite parts about our Art learning day.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Kayla,
    I really like the way you used a picture that really stands out.
    I like your writing because it is very interesting.
    Did you enjoy your trip to Aotea Centre?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.