Pages

Saturday 4 July 2015

Mum, can I sign up for more guitar lessons?

On a bright and shiny Saturday morning I had a guitar lesson. I woke up at 8.30 with fear because I had a nightmare about being chased by zombies. Then I got ready and went to have some breakfast. I had some porridge and toast. It was the yummiest breakfast ever.
         After I had breakfast my mum and I hopped into the car and we went my guitar lesson. When I got there, it was raining cats and dogs so I ran into my class. When I went in I saw everyone sitting in a circle so I joined in. Then my teacher asked, "Can you play the Spanish song with Launoa?"
"Sure", I said so Launoa and I played and it was fantastic because we played all the right notes.
             Before long, Cocoa (my partner) taught me to play all the notes. We started with A,B,C and D then E,F,G. My partner gave me a note and I played it. Then Cocoa and I had a contest on how fast we could play the notes from A to G.Afterwards Cocoa and I played for my teacher and I felt nervous like I was on stage.
         When it was nearly 11 o'clock my teacher tested me on the notes and I nailed it. After that, I played the notes and the Yankee doodle song in the C note and the D note again for him. Finally it was time to go home so I said, "Goodbye, see you next term!"
           Today was awesome but I feel sad because this is the last class for Term two. However I had a really great time because I learnt new songs and chords.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know this when I write appropriate similes and adjectives in my weekend recount.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.