Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

Have you watched Inside out before?

Image result for inside out On a cold and cloudy Tuesday. I went to the movies with my cousins. In the morning I woke up with joy and went to have some breakfast. For breakfast I had some tea and butter on toast.After I had breakfast I washed my face and then I changed out of my pyjamas.                                                                                             Then,around 12pm, my cousin  grandma,mum and I went to the movies so that my cousins could watch Ant man and I could watch a movie with my other cousins. When my cousins arrived,my mum and grandma went shopping for groceries. We decided to watch Inside out,I was really excited it was if it was my birthday. Then we got some snacks, we bought some M and M's and some popcorn.                                                        When we went inside the theatre, it was really dark like a black hole. We all quickly sat down and ready to watch the movie. The movie was about the adventure of these little people inside a girls head. Those people controlled her feelings. Their names are Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Fear and Anger. It was about these little people controlling feeling of a girl called Riley.                                    After the movie had finished, we all went to Burger King and had some lunch. When we got there,we ordered our food and then we filled up our cups with fizzy drinks. I had a chicken nugget burger,chip and a drink. After we all had finished eating we told each other jokes and then we headed back home.                  Today was fantastic because I spent the day with my cousins. My favourite part of the day was when we watched Inside out, because it was a really funny movie.

WALT use and understand descriptive language in my recount.
I know this when I use similes and adjectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.