Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

Mum, can I go to my cousin's house again?

On a breezy and wonderful day, I went to my cousin's house. First in the morning, I got ready for my guitar lessons. When I was ready my mum dropped me off at my guitar lesson. When I went in I saw Launoa and I sat next to her. I taught Launoa how to play the D harmonica. Our teacher told us to sit in a circle so we could play the D harmonica. After two people had a go it was my turn and I did really great.
Image result for pizza                   After guitar class I went home, and shared the D harmonica with my family. They clapped and cheered for me. Then my cousin at home played video games, so I joined them. The video game was a fighting game,so I had to fight my cousin.I lost the first match because I had no idea how to play. I played one more time, and this time I won so now it was a fair match. Then when it was around 12:30 my mum, grandma and I went into the car and drove to my cousin's house.
                   While my mum was driving we stopped at pizza hut to get some pizzas for my cousins and the rest of the family. We ordered 2 pepperonis, 2 Hawaiians and 2 meat lovers. Then  we drove as fast as a cheetah to my cousin's house. When we all got there my cousins said, "Hi" and hugged us. First we ate the pizza so we got some plates.I had two pepperonis. I was just so excited as if I was at Rainbowsend because I haven't seen my cousins for a really, really long time.
                   We all played I dare you. i dared my cousin Harvey to shut as loud as he could for 2 minutes. then it was his turn to dare me, he dared me to do the same thing.Later on, we all watched Regular show on Television,it was about Muscle man getting married but he didn't get a letter from his dad Muscle genius. Sadly I had to go home, so I said, "Goodbye" and went.
                 Today was brilliant because I got to spend time with my cousins. My favourite part was when we played I dare you because my cousin shouted so loud that he fell on the ground. However I would hope that I could spend more time with my cousins sooner.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know this when I use appropriate similes and adjectives to describe events in my recount. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla,
    I like the story that you wrote and explained how fast the car went when you came home. The big pizza was amazing because it looks so delicious and it made me hungry. What are you going to write next?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.