Pages

Saturday 20 June 2015

Would you like to learn to play the guitar?

On Saturday, on a dark and gloomy morning I had a nightmare so I woke up and I was so scared as if a dinosaur was chasing me. My mum told me not to be scared. I got ready at 9:30 and my mum dropped me off to my guitar class.
          After my mum dropped me off I had to cross the road and the cars were all travelling at a fast speed, so it took a long time to cross the road. Finally I made it to my guitar class. The whole class and I sat into a circle. We had to share two songs which was the Joy of song and the Spanish song. When it was my turn I nailed it (finally).
         After that we all got into pairs I went with Launoa and we both taught each other what we did not know. Launoa taught me the second part of the Spanish song. I taught her another song. Then we all went back into a circle again and shared what our partners had taught us.
       Afterwards, our teacher taught us another song. The notes were G,E minor, D and C. Our teacher showed us an example and he played it so fast like he was a professional cook. Then he wrote it in our books so that we'd remember the notes.Finally it was eleven am, but before I left, he taught us the Yankie doodle song. Then it was time to go so I said, "Goodbye!"
          Today was awesome because I got to learn new notes and new songs.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know this I  write similes and adjectives in my recount.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.