Pages

Saturday 13 June 2015

Do you know how to play the ode of joy song on the guitar?

On Saturday the 6th of June I had a guitar lesson. My alarm went off at 8am and it was so loud just like a brown bear snoring.When I woke up I had to quickly block my ears. After that I went to wake up my mum so I could get ready.After that I had butter on toast, because I needed a lot of energy for my music lesson.
            When the both of us were ready, my mum and I hopped in the car. When I got there, I saw Launoa and she said, "Hi" and I said "Hi" back to her. Then I taught Evelen (my partner) the joy of ode song. After a while,she could play the whole song. Then we all formed a circle and I was nervous like q shy rabbit on stage because we all had to play the joy of ode song.
          When I played the song,I nailed it and so did my partner. My teacher said,"Great job girls!"
I felt proud of myself because I practised really hard at home. After that Launoa,Akesa and I taught each other what we did not know. Launoa taught me the Spanish song and then Launoa and I taught Akesa the ode of Joy song and the Spanish song.
           Before long, my teacher taught us the rest of the notes. The notes were E,C7,G,D and A7. After we have mastered it we taught others that what they did not know how to play. After that I reminded Launoa to bring her guitar on Monday. Time flew by and was nearly eleven o'clock so we learnt one last song before class ended. The time went by like a speedy car.
           Today was awesome because I learnt new notes and songs. I want to learn even more songs next time I can share it with my family.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know this when I use appropriate similes and adjectives in my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.