Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

The last day of tech!

Image result for codeThe day began as the class scurried along to tech. It was the last day of technicraft which meant I was so joyful waiting for this day to end for the beginning of the holidays. This term the year eights participated in coding/programming class, which allows students to engage in a learning process of the way computers activate and control through instructions.

This week, our teacher (Mr Goh) assigned our class to take part in a coding website called (Code.org) which authorises students to understand coding and how a computer activates through instructions. Our goal was to finish off our coding programmes, to begin a new lifestyle learning and continuing how to programme and code in the near future.

As soon as the end of the day reached, I couldn't of imagined my life without a break. Time past as all students had completed their work. Finally, the door opened approaching my name as I had said my goodbyes to Mr Goh. I had lastly walked out free and satisfied, patiently waiting until all students had lined up and departed to the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.