Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Is this your first time at a birthday party?

Image result for climbzoneIt was Cheska's birthday on Saturday 23rd of May. I was really excited. It started at 9am,so I quickly got ready like a speedy motorcycle. When I was ready my mum and I went to Climbzone. Chaim and her mum arrived at the same time as us. Then Cheska came I said, "Happy birthday"to her.
             Then Chaim and I our harness on so we can be safe. After I put mine on, I headed to the climbing walls.First I went on a dinosaur wall and it was like a tall giraffe . I felt really scared because it was really high. When I got to the top I looked down and I was shaking. When I went down I felt like I was flying like an angel to the ground. Next Shannon and I had race on the forest wall and it had bridges and rocks. Shannon won.
           After Shannon and I raced, Cheska said, "Were going to eat now."
We all went upstairs.First , someone led us in a prayer and then we all started eating. We have sausage sizzles,rice and some chicken. I ate two sausage sizzles and it was yummy. After I had finished eating I went on the surf boarding wall and I felt like I was actually riding on a surf board.
          Afterwards I had a little rest. Then Cheska,Shannon Chaim,Gabby others and I played Infection. We had to hide in the first game . Chaim was the tagger so we all had to hide.I hid on top of a fake house with Gabby. We were the last to be found. After a while, Cheska found all of us. Then we played hide 'n' seek tag in Adventure land. When the game started I went in the slide and it felt like I was waiting in line. After I was caught  hid in a fake house with Cheska when Yssebell was the tagger.               After Yssebell found us,we went to look for the others together. It was confusing like going into a maze because the spaces were very small. Chaim and Shannon but we couldn't find Gabby. After a while we found her in a secret fake cave on the top because there was a space to hide in.           Before very long we all went to sit down together and  it was cake time. First we sang the "Happy birthday" song and then Cheska blew out the candles. Cheska's wish was that she she could eat the cake . Then Cheska cut the cake and we all had a peice. Then my cousin picked me up and we all went home.   Cheska's birthday was so much fun because I got to spend time with my friends. I also enjoyed it because over came my fear of heights. 

WALT understand and use descriptive language.                                                                                                              I know this when I use appropriate smilies in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.