Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Oh no, we came third!

Have you ever been to a soccer tournament?

On Wednesday morning morning I felt magnificent because I was going to a soccer tournament which I have been dying to go to. I washed my teeth, brushed my teeth and then changed into my P.E gear fast as a racing car. Then I went I went to school and played kicks with Philomena,Cheska and Rhonda. After that the bell rang,we all went inside and I felt like a freezing refrigerator.
Image result for soccer           Next we all went into separate cars, Gabby,Philomena,Cheska and I went in Miss Folden's car because we didn't hire a bus. When our whole team went there we all meet at the toilet area so everyone could meet together. When all of us were there  Michael(Natalia's brother) said all of us to do some warm ups. We warm up by doing some sprints.After the warm ups we all walked to the field where our first game was with Point England. We lost our first game because we didn't score any goals but Point England had scored a lot.
         Then we versed Sylvia park school and I was very nervous because they were all so tall. When we started the game, I think Aiden or Lasike scored a goal but that game was tough because we nearly had a draw but Sylvia park school won by just one goal. I think I felt nervous because I knew that we were going to loose that game.
          Afterwards we had a little drink and had a snack,I had an apple and drank a little bit of water. Then we rested a little bit because there was another team on the field that we were about to play against. After the team went off, our team went on the field and played against Ropotaka school. Ropotaka looked tough. In that game, I nearly scored a goal but there goalie got the ball. I was so close.Despite that we won that game.
     After we versed Ropotaka our team versed Glen Innes. In that game we scored the first goal and the other team got nothing scored. Then we scored two more goals and Glen Innes scored one goal. Then we separated out on the field and marked a player. I felt like there was a giant trying to squash me because the player that I was marking was a very tall girl. I felt sad because we lost that game.
        Finally we played our last game and we versed Stan hope school.I felt nervous and mad at the same time because I saw my basketball team mate E.j. He was as good player and always beats me. I was terrfied because I kept marking E j but he got a goal.I almost got a goal but the goalie blocked it. Then Stan hope scored another goal. That was the end of the game. After that game we had lunch.
           Today was fun because we worked together. However hopefully we can have more training and win more games next time.

WALT: understand and use language features correctly.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use past tense and sequencing words in my writing.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.