Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

What did you do on your weekend?

My wonderful weekend!
On Saturday I got ready for my music class with my Grandma. After we got ready, we walked to my music class I play the recorder and it is a fun instrument. In my music class it only takes thirty minutes to learn new notes. After my music class had finished, my grandma and I went home. While we were walking, I saw Cheska and Kevin at the park do I went to play with them.

Then I asked my mum if I could hang out with them and my mum said yes. After that, I helped Cheska blow up some balloons and also helped Kevin to tie up it all up. After I helped Cheska and Kevin I asked “ What was going on”? Cheska said it was her brother’s birthday. I felt excited at first but then I felt bad because I didn't bring a present. However after that I helped Cheska’s dad to lift some chairs with Cheska. Then people came and they bring food with them.

Next it was time to play some games and it was called Treasure hunt’. We got into two groups and then Ace joined us. He was lucky because the game hadn't started yet. After Ace joined in we got into threes and the game. In the game I found clues and pieces of papers. If we find every clue, then we would get a prize. Cheska, Jane and I won and we got a whistle and a necklace with a pen on it. Then Kevin, Ace, Jane, Cheska and I played on the park, we played Hide ‘n’ seek and ball tag.

After that, we went to eat and there were a lot of of food that I liked. After that, I had dessert which was two cupcakes and a brownie. Finally it was time for photo time and fortunately Chaim came just in time to get a photo. Then I played with Cheska’s little brother Eldritch or Esco. Finally.Finally it was time to pack up so I helped Cheska’s dad to pack up and clean up. Then.Then it was time time to go home. Today was Awesome.

WALT write a recount about my weekend.
I know this when I write four paragraphs about my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.