Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

What did you do in your first Holy communion?

My first Holy communion!
On Sunday, I woke up with excitement because today was going to be my first Holy communion. I woke up my grandma and mum. After I woke them up, I got dressed and had some breakfast. After I got ready, my uncle came with the baby and I played with her until my mum and grandma was ready. Then they had breakfast and I was such in a hurry that I asked my mum”When are we going”.


After that my aunt came to congratulate me on my Holy communion. Then she tied my hair for me and then she went. Then we all went into the van and went to church. When we arrived, I saw my friends and they wear a white dress and a Vail too, same as me. Then I felt more excited after seeing them. After that my we walked through the church with our parents and we sat down at the front left.


After we sat down, the priest started to talk and then we sang some songs. Then Neo, Jeen and I walked out the back and grabbed the candles and then I felt really shy walking through the church. Then we blew the candles out and gave it to the priest. Then all of us sang song and knelt and then stood as mass progressed along.


Then the priest blessed the bread and the wine. First we shook each others hands and said”Peace be with you”. Then we knelt down and the priest gave us the bread and wine. After that we said a prayer. Thirdly we a prayer. Then we each read the bible and then sang more songs.

After everything was complete the priest gave us certificates. Then our parent gave us presents, and then church finished. After church I took photos with my family and then took photos with the priest. Next we went home and had a celebration.Today was the best!

WALT write a recount using the correct structure.
I know this when I write the introduction, the body and a conclusion.

1 comment:

  1. That Sunday was such a long day, happy you enjoyed it with family and friends, next year we be watching other little one do the same.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.