Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

Hey everybody, do you want to go to my dance performance?

On Saturday the 23rd of September I had my dance performance at Te Oro in Glenn Innes.
      First I washed my face and had my breakfast. For breakfast I had a pie from the bakery and it was delicious.
Image result for Auckland glen innes te oro      After my breakfast, my mum and I got some materials to make a lolly necklace for my dancing teacher. Then, my mum dropped me off to my guitar lessons.
      When I got there I ran inside and said, "Hello" to everyone in my class. Then we started off to sit into a circle to play the song called Ferolise. We all played the song very slowly.
      After that, we all paired up so I went with Evelen. Evelen and I played the song Ferolise together and then we played a new song called Summertime.
      Soon, it was time to go home so I said, "Goodbye" to my teacher and rushed to the car. When I got home I had 20 minutes in the shower and then I changed into my black clothes. When everybody was ready my mum, cousin, grandma and I went to my performance. While my mum was driving, my mum stopped to buy a clip for my hair so that I could put my hair into a bun
       When we got there, I felt nervous but I had to believe in myself that I could do it.  Then, I went into a changing room where all my friends were getting ready to perform as well.
        When it was time to perform, I gave my teacher a hug and a big thank you for all the effort that she has put into training us. While I was dancing my mum had a big smile on her face. This encouraged me to dance as well as I could. After the dance, my mum gave my teacher the lolly necklace to say thank you. Next, my friends and I took photos with each other. Then we took photos with our family members to remember this awesome day.
 Today was a busy day but it was still a magical day filled with music and dancing. My favourite part of the day was when I took photos of my friends because we'll be able to look at that later on and remember what a wonderful day it was.

We are learning to use and understand descriptive language.
I know this when I use similes and adjectives in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.