Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

Can I be your friend Geronimo?

Title: Geronimo Stilton and the best of friends.
Author: Elisabetta Dami 

Once upon a time there were seven mice. Their names were Geronimo, Thea (sister), Trap (cousin), Benjamin (nephew), Bugsy Wugsy ( Niece), Hercule Poirates (friend) and Grandma Rot rock. 

On a sunny and hot day Geronimo went to the market. He saw a famous comedian called Rattney Danger-fur  and noticed that it was just a statue what a bummer. 

After that, Geronimo walked over to his cousin Trap because he was selling fresh but mouldy drinks for one wood-stone. Then, Geronimo bumped into another famous mice called Paleo Pickax. He kept talking to Paleo Pickax about his amazing adventures when they finally became the best of friends.

My favourite part of the story was when Geronimo and Paleo Pickax became friends because Paleo Pickax was Geronimo's first ever friend. 

We are learning to develop understanding of what I have read.
I know this when I retell the story of Geronimo Stilton Cavemice and describe my favourite part of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.