Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

The Best time at the movies!

My best time at the movies!
On Tuesday, I got ready for the movies. After I got ready, I called my cousin Titan to see if he wanted to come. He said “Yes”. He got dropped off by his grandpa, so I waited for him to come. He arrived with his video games and played it with me until my mum said it was time to go.

While my mum was driving, she said “Let’s go to your cousin’s house because they will take you there and I will stay at the house”.  So we went to my cousin’s house. I went in and asked my other cousin to see if he wanted to come with us. He also said “Yes”. My cousin and I played their PS3 until he was ready.

When we got to the movies, there was a long line so we waited in the queue even though the movie had already started. While we were waiting in line, my cousin said that she wanted to watch the whole movie so we went back to their house and played on the PS3 for 2 hours. We asked my aunt if we could sleep over at her house so we could go to the movies the next day. I felt really happy because they said “Yes”. We watched a movie before we went to bed. After the movie, we went to sleep and I had 4 blankets on me because it was so cold in Manukau.

We all woke up early in the morning and got ready for the movies. We had breakfast at Manukau mall and walked to the cinema. The movie that we saw was How to train a dragon 2. We bought some snacks and watched the movie in 3D. It was really cool when I was watching the movie because everything seemed very close to me. It was a great movie. We had lunch after we watched the movie and then we went home.

It was a great day because I saw a wonderful movie!

WALT write a recount about my holiday.

I know I can do this when I write the events of my holiday in order.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora KAYLA, My Name Is Waaka And Im From Tautoro School Im A Year 6 And Im In Room 4 there is alonly 6 class room at this school but we don't have lot's of kids here so we are using 5 class rooms now. I think that this piece of writing is very interesting.
    I think that this is very nice and you should tell yourself that you are a good writer

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.