Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

What an amazing weekend!

My special weekend!
Hi my name is Kayla and I am nine years old. I live in a town called Panmure.


When I woke up on Saturday morning my mum and I went to the lounge, I was scared because it was dark so I turned on the lights and my Grandma was standing right in front of me. I felt so much better after, because my mum cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast. After I ate, I got ready for music class at nine o’clock. After I got ready, I went in the car. It was funny because I was the only one there. After I finished my class my mum came to pick me up and we went swimming for an hour. After that, we went home.

It was a great day because I spent the whole time with my family.

WALT write a recount of my weekend. I know this when I can write the events that happened over the weekend in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.