Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Do you have a special mum? I do!

 My mum is very loving because she always gives me big hugs and kisses. My mum is very special to me because I love her. She is a very kind and caring person. She is very cool because she cooks yummy food for me all the time.

 My mum is a good mum because she is always around me to protect me all the time. She is exciting because she takes me to fun places. When she is happy she treats us with lollies. She is great because she buys me cool things when she goes shopping.

 She is really funny because she tells me lots of jokes. When I’m bored, she takes me to other people’s houses so I could play with them. My favourite thing about my mum is that she is always around me. I really love my mum because she always takes care of me when I’m scared, sad and frightened. She looks after me when I am hurt. She make the most delicious cupcakes ever. She is the best mum in the world.

       WALT write a description about our mum. I know I can do this when I write examples of what makes my mum special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.